Remember how you felt the first time you saw how engineering could improve lives? Or maybe it was a smaller moment, when your team’s prototype wowed your classmates. How would it feel to open the world of engineering to future students?
You can help bring more students to the field you love, with a gift to the College. No matter the size of the donation, you can make an impact. An impact felt by Jairo Pava, a 2011 Computer Science major who was first in his family to attend college in the U.S. Pava and others benefit from gifts like yours.
Many ways to give
Want to directly support the next generation of engineering leaders? An annual gift supports:
- Student scholarships
- National student competitions
- Technology upgrades
- Guest lecture series
- Faculty development
- Start-up research initiatives
Questions about donating?
Contact Executive Director of Development Susan Jay at 305-348-0230 or email Susan.Jay@fiu.edu
Interested in a private industry-academic partnership? Learn more
More than 11,000 College of Engineering and Computing students and alumni are impacting the world. They are alleviating energy poverty, they are solar decathletes, National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellows, business owners, professors and even inaugural poets. We appreciate the many alumni who stay connected with the college, donating their time and resources to make a difference in the lives of our students.
We invite you to remain an active member of the FIU College of Engineering & Computing family.
- Keep in Touch: Like our Facebook page.
- News: Keep current on News and Events from the college.
- Enrich your career: Access the College’s Continuing Education and Graduate Degree Programs. Contact us to discuss a specific training solution for your company.
- Make a gift to support future generations of FIU Engineers.
For More Info, Contact:
Executive Director of Development