We know it’s important to care for our world: air, water and land. You can make a difference and join the growing field of environmental engineering. As a trained professional, you’ll identify and design solutions for environmental problems.
The impact of environmental problems on the quality of life has significantly expanded the job opportunities for environmental engineers, placing it among the fastest-growing professional jobs.
- BSMS Environmental Engineering – Five-year combined program
- Master of Science (MS) Environmental Engineering – Selected courses online
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Civil Engineering
What can you do with an environmental engineering degree?
Our graduates work in one (or more) of these areas:
- Water treatment and efficiency management
- Air pollution reduction control
- Hazardous waste management studies
- Wildlife protection
- Environmental consulting
Take a look at our undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements, learn about financial aid or find out more on the civil and environmental engineering site. For our full course list, visit our catalog. (PDF)
Want even more? Check out civil and environmental engineering news.