- Environmental Engineering
- Accelerated Bachelor and Master of Science in Environmental Engineering – Five-year combined program
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering – Selected courses online
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering
Graduate Certificate Programs
We also offers graduate certificates in
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Power Engineering & Management
- Information Technology in Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Design, Mechanics and Robotics
- Mechanical Engineering – Thermo-Fluids
Non-Degree seeking students
A student is allowed to take classes as a non-degree seeking student while in the process of gaining acceptance into the graduate program they wish to pursue. Register now.
Admission requirements vary by program. Take a look at the programs below to find out the specific requirements of your program. Questions? Give us a call at 305-348-1890 or email us.
International Student Admission
FIU is one of the most diverse universities in the United States and engineering and computing students and graduates represent more than 100 countries.
If you haven’t applied to FIU, explore the graduate admissions requirements.
The Office of International Student and Scholar Services provides advising services to international student and scholars on immigration, legal, personal, cultural, social and financial issues.