Event Date and Venue:
Registration Deadline: July 13th, 2020
Graduating seniors from Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 semesters and their families will be invited to attend the Summer 2020 ceremony.
Please follow the instructions below carefully.
- Click on the following links to access your departments registration form.
- Fill out the Virtual Ceremony Meeting Link located on the registration form to register for the zoom. You must use your FIU email to register.
- This link is for STUDENTS only.
- You will be sent an email confirmation after the form is submitted. If you do not, please email email@example.com.
- GUESTS will access the ceremony through the Webcast (link provided above).
- Fill out both the Registration Form and Student Information Sheet.
- Electronic ring sizer for Engineering majors can be found below.
- Once you have completed the registration form, send it to your advisor to be signed.
- Once the advisor has signed your form, send to the appropriate department contact (found below).
- You must attend the ceremony in order to receive your certificate, as well as your ring/hard hat (if applicable).
Engineering and Construction Management Majors submit forms to:
Computing and Information Sciences Majors submit forms to:
DISCLAIMER: Students that submit registration forms after the deadline stated above will NOT be in the ceremony’s program and may not receive guest passes or a ring.
The Order of the Engineer is a fellowship of engineers dedicated to the practice of engineering profession. Induction to the Order is an indication of pride in engineering which is a profession that believes in learned preparation and devoted service. Initiation into the Order includes adherence to a creed and acceptance of a stainless steel ring.
The Order of the Constructor is an international fellowship of graduates of construction programs dedicated to the promotion of professionalism. Those inducted into the Order of the Constructor take an oath to uphold the highest standard of professional conduct, protect the public, and promote the profession and its industry.
The Order of the Computing Profession is a fellowship of computing professionals created at FIU in Fall 2005, which promotes highest code of conduct and dedication to the practice of computing profession. Induction to the Order is an indication of pride in computing which is a profession that believes in learned preparation and devoted service. Initiation into the Order includes adherence to a creed and acceptance of a certificate.