Through the Division of External Programs, you can partner with us to create professional development and education solutions to meet the needs of your employees and organization. Qualified individuals may study for master’s degrees, pursue graduate certificates and professional certificates, take professional exam review courses, participate in workshops and more.
Pursue a degree at FIU while working online or on the weekends. Professional and online master’s programs are designed for working professionals and most can be completed in one year. Application deadlines vary by degree. Visit our master’s degree page for application information.
The college offers graduate certificates in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Power Engineering & Management
- Information Technology in Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Design, Mechanics and Robotics
- Mechanical Engineering – Thermo-Fluids
The college also offers professional executive education certificates in the following areas:
Professional Exam Review Courses
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Review
- Professional Engineering (PE) Review
- Florida General Contractor (GC) Review